Tie Dye Bracelet | Pacific Blue
The forgotten art of the tie-dye. Once a must for every 1970’s laid back hippie hanging out by the beach, guitar in hand – and thank God: Now it’s back on your wrist for the perfect ”I made it by myself” look.
- Crafted in brass with 18-karat gold plating + e coating
- Detailed in Glass beads
- Bracelet adjusts from 16 - 18 cm
- Finished with a lobster clasp
- All the metal parts in the ANNI LU jewelry are Brass or Sterling Silver 925S.
- The gold combinations are plated with a thick layer of 18Kt gold - but kindly note that with time the plating will be worn off. This is normal and not a reason for a claim.
- We highly recommend to avoid lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in contact with your jewelry.
- Please do not wear your jewelry while sleeping and doing sports.
- Please remember to avoid exposing your jewelry to water, salt, sun, chlorine and other chemicals - especially the designs with freshwater pearls.
- Please store your jewelry in a dry room jewelry box, never in the bathroom.