William Men Gloves
William is a classic with a striking fit. He is a formidable leader with an eloquent voice and a stylish tone. Inspired by the Royal Navy glove, which we have made for centuries, William is the classic version, elevated for everyday life – and this one-size edition offers an easy fit-all pair of gloves. Put him on and go.
DETAILS + FIT
- Designed in Rhanders atelier in the 1970s, updated in 2020
- One-size fit
- Touch technology for mobile phone use
- Water repellent 3M nano-technology
- 3 points
- Hematite plated Kalmus flower
MATERIAL + CARE
- The finest and most exquisite hair sheep leather, offering a butter-soft touch with an astonishing world-class strength
- Underhand created with strategically placed panels of lycra, known for its exceptional elasticity
- Warm wool-blend lining with a slight touch of nylon for strength and lifelong wear
- Table-cut by hand as per centuries of glove-cutting tradition
- Designed, crafted and built on more than 200 years of experience
- Composition: 90% lamb leather, 10% lycra. Lining: 80% wool, 20% nylon
- Please note: The touch technology in the gloves might fade with time depending on usage
STITCH Stitched with inside seams for a casual and easy look. William has cool and practical cutouts with meticulously stitched edges on moving parts of the hand, which gives you optimal and flexible movement.TREATMENT & DAILY CARE
With the proper care and wear, a pair of RHANDERS gloves can last a lifetime, and because we believe in crafting classic hero pieces - they will keep you in fashion for just as long.
TREATMENT We use the finest quality full aniline leather, which does not require any treatment, spray, or grease. In fact, it ruins the leather if anything is added to the surface. So, please only use a dry cotton cloth to polish the leather.
DAILY CARE Stretch the gloves after each use to keep them in shape. Store them flat (not squeezed in a pocket) away from heat and light - or in your car's glove compartment.