7 The Rainy Days in Lake District
MYRRH / LABDANUM / YLANG
The Lake District is north of Lancaster/ UK, an evergreen land, with a permanent grey sky and huge open fields… We went to walk for a few days there… The best place to write a novel or words for songs!
- Made in France
- The wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax), Cotton wick
- No animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box made of 70% recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
HOW TO USE
Burning & Care: Each time you light up your favorite candle...
- Our candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your favorite candle. We recommend you to wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.
For Your Consideration
Previous slide of related products slider Next slide of related products slider