Cordelia gloves | Black
Cordelia was born to show off watches, jewellery and the ladies wrist. She is a ladies lady with an utterly chic Parisian touch. She brings back the classic elegance with 3 points, which elongate the hand and offer a refined fit. But turn her around, and you will find modern technology and one-size fit embedded in the palm.
DETAILS + FIT
- Designed in the 1950's, updated in 2019
- One-size fit
- Water repellent 3M nano-technology
- Touch technology for mobile phone use
- 3 points
- 14 karat gold plated Kalmus flower
MATERIAL + CARE
- The finest and most exquisite hair sheep leather, offering a butter-soft touch with an astonishing world-class strength
- Underhand created with strategically placed panels of lycra, known for its exceptional elasticity
- Warm wool-blend lining with a slight touch of nylon for strength and lifelong wear
- Table-cut by hand as per centuries of glove-cutting tradition
- Designed, crafted and built on more than 200 years of experience
- Composition: 90% lamb leather, 10% lycra. Lining: 80% wool, 20% nylon
- Please note: The touch technology in the gloves might fade with time depending on usage
STITCH Stitched with inside seams for a casual and easy look. William has cool and practical cutouts with meticulously stitched edges on moving parts of the hand, which gives you optimal and flexible movement.TREATMENT & DAILY CARE
With the proper care and wear, a pair of RHANDERS gloves can last a lifetime, and because we believe in crafting classic hero pieces - they will keep you in fashion for just as long.
TREATMENT We use the finest quality full aniline leather, which does not require any treatment, spray, or grease. In fact, it ruins the leather if anything is added to the surface. So, please only use a dry cotton cloth to polish the leather.
DAILY CARE Stretch the gloves after each use to keep them in shape. Store them flat (not squeezed in a pocket) away from heat and light - or in your car's glove compartment.