Emma gloves | Plum
Emma’ er den delikat og sofistikert hanske med vakre sømdetaljer. De er inspirert av storbylivet med en forkjærlighet for femtitallets eleganse. De er laget av smør-mykt lammeskinn og er dekorert med merkets ikoniske kalmusblomst som er belagt av 14 karat gull. Denne ONE SIZE hansken pakker alle håndflater og kommer med en praktisk touch-teknologi for smarttelefoner.
DETAILS + FIT
- ONE SIZE fits all
- Designed in Rhanders atelier in the 1950's, updated in 2021
- Touch technology for mobile phone use
- Water repellent
- 14 karat gold plated Kalmus flower
- Treated with multi award winning Micro-Fresh® formula
- Prevents up to 99,99% of microorganisms and pathogenic bacteria
MATERIAL + CARE
- The finest and most exquisite hair sheep leather, offering a butter-soft touch with an astonishing world-class strength
- Underhand created with strategically placed panels of lycra, known for its exceptional elasticity
- Warm wool-blend lining with a slight touch of nylon for strength and lifelong wear
- Table-cut by hand as per centuries of glove-cutting tradition
- Designed, crafted and built on more than 200 years of experience
- Composition: 90% lamb leather, 10% lycra. Lining: 80% wool, 20% nylon
- Please note: The touch technology in the gloves might fade with time depending on usage
STITCH Stitched with inside seams for a casual and easy look. William has cool and practical cutouts with meticulously stitched edges on moving parts of the hand, which gives you optimal and flexible movement.TREATMENT & DAILY CARE
With the proper care and wear, a pair of RHANDERS gloves can last a lifetime, and because we believe in crafting classic hero pieces - they will keep you in fashion for just as long.
TREATMENT We use the finest quality full aniline leather, which does not require any treatment, spray, or grease. In fact, it ruins the leather if anything is added to the surface. So, please only use a dry cotton cloth to polish the leather.
DAILY CARE Stretch the gloves after each use to keep them in shape. Store them flat (not squeezed in a pocket) away from heat and light - or in your car's glove compartment.