Petit Candle | Tuileries
For its 380th anniversary, Trudon dives back into history and launches a new collection named Tuileries: the new scent – hints back at the French heritage and the countless stories it holds.
The Tuileries collection finds its inspiration in a rare document kept at the French National Archives: the Gazette des Atours de la Reine. In what seems like an ordinary notebook, countess Geneviève d’Ossun – a French courtier who served as lady-in-waiting and first maid of honor to Marie Antoinette – gathered many fabric samples used to tailor the sovereigns’ many dresses and royal outfits.
The fragrance was conceived as an homage to the rose, the Queen’s favorite flower throughout her life.
Head Notes: Pink berry, Blackcurrant, Manderin
Heart Notes: White Flowers, Raspberry, Geranium, Rose
Base Notes: Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla
- 70 g
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Burn time 20 hours
- Pure cotton wick
- Pink rose glass
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.