Nourish your hair with a natural treatment
Wake up treatment nourishes and strengthens the lengths to give them flexibility.
This hair treatment helps repair and restore limp, dull hair for extreme shine and volume with a light finish (no heaviness!). Natural plant-derived ingredients such as hydrogenated grapeseed, argan oil, squalane, and macadamia nut oil give outstanding luster and moisture retention to the hair. This treatment also contains a special ingredient (y-docosalactone) that encourages hair strands to reinforce and strengthen with heat application (i.e. blow drying). Can also be used as a leave-in treatment. This treatment is part of uka’s 14-time award-winning hair care series. Consistent use can lead to results but results may vary. Approximately 97% derived from natural raw materials.
The repairing component y-docosalactone, combined with natural ingredients such as hydrogenated rapeseed, argan oil and macadamia nut oil, provides shine, tone and elasticity.
The natural blend of rosemary, lavender, italian lemon and valencia orange creates a subtle harmony for light, full-bodied hair.
Tip: combined with the heat of a hair dryer, the effects will be more lasting.
- Gives a moisturizing, glossy finish while leaving a light finish.
- Contains natural plant-derived ingredients such as hydrogenated rapeseed oil, argan oil, squalane, and macadamia nut oil that are excellent in moisturizing and glossing.
- The hair repair ingredient γ-docosalactone gives firmness, elasticity and luster, and continuous use prevents splits, cuts and split ends and keeps hair supple and healthy.
HOW TO USE
- After shampooing, wring out the hair well and apply the product on the lengths and ends.
- For more effectiveness, leave on for 3 minutes.
- Finally, rinse well.
- We recommend finishing the styling with hair dryer so that the heat increases the active ingredients found in y-docosalactone.
A natural derivative, y-docosalactone, is incorporated into all uka shampoos and treatments. Activated by the heat of the hair dryer, this ingredient reacts with the internal amino acids of the hair to give it lasting strength, resistance and shine.
Repeated use of these active ingredients makes the hair healthy.
List of 15 amino acids:
ARGININE, ASPARTIC ACID, GLYCINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, ALANINE, SERINE, VALINE, ISOLEUCINE, THREONINE, PROLINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, LEUCINE, LYSINE, PCA
Products are sulphate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, without artificial colors.
Complete liste of ingredients:
AQUA, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED RAPESEED ALCOHOL, PARFUM, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LACTIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, SQUALANE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, MYRISTIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, APRICOT (PRUNUS
ARMENIACA) KERNEL OIL, PCA ETHYL COCOYL ARGINATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, PROPANEDIOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-18, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GAMMA-DOCOSALACTONE, SERICIN, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL