Moisturizing Clean Foam
100% natural foam cleanser. 140 g.
The dense and creamy lather of this cleansing foam is enriched with plant oils, rice bran, and hectorite clay to gently cleanse and purify. The signature KaESS complex leads to softer skin through consistent use.
Cleansing is the first step in a skincare routine delivering complexion quality beyond your imagination. Ideal for dry, normal or combination skin: Natural, greaseless, plant-based hydrating ingredients makes this ideal for those for multiple skin types experiencing dryness or sensitivity. Plus:
- Snow Mushroom creates a dense and creamy lather that gently hugs the skin.
- Enriched with nourishing Sesame Oil, Japanese Camellia Oil and Rice Bran Extracts, a centuries’ old Japanese tradition.
- Betaine, Trehalose and Inositol help balance hydration and oil levels.
- Hectorite (natural clay) attracts dirt and helps draw impurities from pores.
- Infused with our exclusive KaESS Complex for accelerated skin renewing benefits. Achieve softer skin through consistent use.
- Spring Water from the Tateyama Mountain Range: From one of Japan’s 3 holy mountains, pure water that is rich in minerals, helps moisturize and helps the penetration of other skincare ingredients.
Use as a daily cleanser or for a double cleanse,
- Apply a small pea-sized amount into wet hands and lather into foam.
- Apply foam onto face and massage into skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Snow Mushroom extracts: creates a dense and creamy lather that gently hugs the skin.
Sesame Oil, Japanese Camellia Oil, and Rice Bran Extract synergy: to protect and brighten the skin.
Betaine, Trehalose, and Inositol: help balance hydration and oil levels.
Spring Water from the Tateyama Mountain: From one of Japan’s 3 holy mountains, pure water that is rich in minerals, helps moisturize and helps the penetrability of other skincare ingredients.
MAKANAI SECRET SIGNATURE KaESS Complex was discovered at the Yoshitaka Gold-Leaf Foundry in Japan where elderly women who soaked their hands into a naturally fermented paste used to make the paper placed between gold leaves, had wrinkled faces but unexpectedly beautiful hands. Ingredients include: Persimmon ‘Kaki’ Leaves: Contains 30x more rejuvenating Vitamin C than tangerines along with Vitamins A, D, E, and tannins. Eggshell Membranes: Contains 18 types of tissue fortifying amino acids, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and structural collagen, all of which are bio-compatible with human skin. Soybeans: Contains lecithin for moisture retention, B-vitamins, and Vitamin E.